- Duration: 24 days,
- Trip Destination: Tsum Valley
- Program Type: Trekking,,
- Max. Altitude: 5115m,,
- Minimum Pax: 2,,
- Activities: Trekking,,
- Mode of Travel: Land,,
- Start Trip: Arugath,,
- End Trip: Bensishar,,
- Accommodation: Tea House,,
- Meals: choose from menu,,
- Best Season: Autumn/spring,,
- Transportation: Bus,,
- Per Day Walking: 5/7,,
- Trip Grade:
Tsun valley trekking information.
Beautiful Tsum valley is situated in the Manaslu Mountain region northern part of Gorkha district. Tsum valley is situated against the magnificent backdrop of stunning Ganesh Himal, Himal Chuli and Buddha Himal ranges. Along with beautiful natural scenery Tsum valley is equally important Tibetan Buddhist art, culture and religion. People in Tsum Valley still practice polyandry system which means one woman have several husbands. According to this system one woman should serve all the brothers of same family as her husband once she gets married with elder one.
Beside this unique system Tibetan Buddhist Sherpa people of Tsum valley have their own unique culture, tradition and language. They celebrate unique festival like Lhosar, Dhacyhang, Saka Dawa, Faning and many others. There are several most visited places around the Tsum valley such as Pirren Phu near Birj Village, Rachen Nunnery, Mu Monbastery, Gumba Lungdang Nunnery and the village Chumling, Chhule, Chhekamparo and Nyile. Piren Pht u is one of the most sacred caves related to the legendry of Tibetan saint in the Tsum Valley. During Tsum valley journey you will see artistic chörtens lined with Mani walls made of thousands of stone slabs carved with drawings of deities and inscribed with prayers.
Tsum valley trek begins from Arughat of Gorkha district which is easily accessible from Kathmandu by bus. From Arughat you will start you journey to Tsum valley and your journey ends in Arughat. On the way you will cross beautiful villages and places such as Machha khola, Jagat, Lokpa, Chunling, Chhokangparo, Chhule-Nile, Mu Gompa, Rachen Gompa, Dumje Gompa Lungdeng, Ripchet, Dovan and Soti Khola. Trek to Everest offer romantic, adventurous, cultural, informative and scenic Tsum valley trek. We designed Tsum valley trek by including all the important villages and places of the region with minimum required days. There are also alternative routes for Tsum valley so if you want to go through these routes we will redesign our Tsum valley trekking trip itinerary as per your request. During Tsum valley trek, Trek to Everest provides experienced guides, good accommodation and foods.
• Day 01 Arrive international airport in Kathmandu and transport to selected hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located in the Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
• Day 02 Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
• Day 03 Kathmandu-Arugath (550 m) 7 hrs bus/jeep ; 1 ½ more by jeep to Soti Khola (597 m)
• Day 04 Soti Khola (597 m)- Machhakhola (825 m) 6 hrs
• Day 05 Machhakhola to Thulo Dhungga
• Day 06 Thulo Dhunga to Philim
• Day 07 Philim to Chumling (Tsum valley)
• Day 08 Trek to Chhokang Paro (Tsum valley)
• Day 09 Trek to Mu Gompa (Tsum valley)
• Day 10 Trek to Lar (Tsum valley)
• Day 11 Trek to Chumling (Tsum valley)
• Day 12 Trek to Pewa (left Tsum valley & start Manaslu trek)
• Day 13 Trek to Ghap
• Day 14 Trek to Lho
• Day 15 Namrung (2580 m)-Samagaon (3480 m) 6 hrs
• Day 16 Rest day Samagaon (3480 m); acclimatization walk to Birendra Tal and eventually to Manaslu Base Camp (4400 m)
• Day 17 Samagaon (3480 m)-Samdo (3865 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
• Day 18 Samdo (3865 m)- Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
• Day 19 Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m)-Bimtang (3740 m) 8-12 hrs walk via Larkya La (5125 m) (time depending on shape and weather conditions)
• Day 20 Bimtang (3740 m)- Tiliche (2255 m) 6 hrs
• Day 21 Tiliche (2255 m)-Chyamche
• Day 22 Chyamche-Ngadi Bazar 6 hrs
• Day 23 Ngadi Bazar-Besisahar 4 hrs, bus to Kathmandu 6-7 hrs
• Day 24 Departure Day in your home country. We provide you transport to international trivuwan airports
1.Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/bus depend of group size.
2.Three night Hotel in Kathmandu, two night before the trek and one night after the trek.
3.kathmandu City sightseeing with professional tour guide and privet car/Van
4.Full board meal lunch, diner, breakfast with Tea & coffee.
5.Professional local government license holder Trekking Guide and require porters.
6.Guide porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
7. Tsum valley and manaslu special trekking permits as well Annapurna conservation permit and TIMS card.
8.Transportation from Kathmandu / Aarughat/ and Besisahar/ kathmandu
9.All our government taxes.
10.Tourist service charge, vat.
1. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, fanta, mineral water, hot shower, desert etc.
2. Personal insurance.
3. Rescue operation charge.
4. Tips for guide & porter
Select A Trip
Patricia | October 2012 Everest Base Camp Private Trek
I have been trekking with Simbir in the Everest area (Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar) during October 2012. I can only recommend Simbir hardly enough. He is a super good guide. He has many years of experience doing trekkings around Nepal, and he is extremely prepared for doing your trip, the best trip in the world. Besides that, ... Read MoreView All Testimonials