- Duration: 11 days,
- Trip Destination: Annappurna
- Program Type: Tea House,
- Max. Altitude: 2600 mtr,
- Minimum Pax: any,
- Activities: Trekking,
- Mode of Travel: Flight And Land,
- Start Trip: Phedi,
- End Trip: Naya Pool,
- Accommodation: Guest House,
- Meals: Choose From Menu,
- Best Season: Autumn/Spring,
- Transportation: Bus/Flight,
- Per Day Walking: 4/6,
Ghandruk Trekking Information
The Annapurna Foothills trek is a very high-quality introduction to the Himalayas, where you do not go very high but still enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains and the tranquility of the countryside. Along the trail of Annapurna Foothills trek we appreciate the magnificent oak and rhododendron forests as we ascend to alpine meadows that afford spectacular views of the Annapurna range. The Annapurna Foothills trek is a unique experience to visit the local schools and markets where cultural horizons are so different from the western world. Route of Annapurna foothills trek goes through the villages of Different ethnic people so, during this journey you will get chance to known the unique culture and festivals of different ethnic people such as Gurung, Magar and Chhetri. Trekking to Everest offers adventurous and romantic Annapurna foothills trek in Nepal. We designed Annapurna foothills trek itinerary by including general route and minimum required days. If you want long trek in other popular areas of Annapurna region we will redesign its itinerary as per you request. During Annapurna region trek, Trekking to Everest provides experienced Trekking guides, clean accommodation and healthy foods during your Nepal Trekking with our official guide and porter in Nepalese Himalaya.
Day 01: Arrive international airport in Kathmandu and free transport to selected hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located in the Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:00 am from Kantipath. And stay overnight at selected hotel nearby Lake side.
Day 04: Drive to Phedi (17 km. 25 minute driving and trek to Dhampus (1520 mtr. 3 ½ hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Landruk (1900 mtr. 6/7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Jinuwa Danda (1300 mtr. 5 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong (2620 mtr. 3 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Ghandruk (5 hours walking) 1920 mtr Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek back to nayapul (5 hours walking) and drive to Pokhara then stay overnight at selected hotel at Pokhara
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:30 am from pokhara. And stay overnight at selected hotel in kathmandu at Pokhara.
Day 11: Departure to international airport to fly your home country. I will provide you free transport to international trivuwan airports.
1. Airport to hotel by private car.
2. Sightseeing with professional city guide,
3. 3 night hotel in kathmandu BB basic,( 2 nights before trek & 1 night after trek).
4. Kathmandu / Pokhara/kathmandu by tourist bus.
5. Pokhara bus station to hotel in Pokhara by taxi.
6. Hotel 2 nights in Pokhara (before trekking & after trekking with BB basic).
7. Pokhara to Phedi by public bus.
8. Nayapul to Pokhara by public bus.
9. Lodge accommodation on the way.
10. Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner tea/coffee three times a day).
11. ACAP permit and TIMS card permit.
12. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained guide and required porters.
13. Guides/Porter's: food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara,
2. Soft and hard table drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
3. Personal insurance and Rescue operation charge if incase
4. Tips etc.
Select A Trip
Patricia | October 2012 Everest Base Camp Private Trek
I have been trekking with Simbir in the Everest area (Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar) during October 2012. I can only recommend Simbir hardly enough. He is a super good guide. He has many years of experience doing trekkings around Nepal, and he is extremely prepared for doing your trip, the best trip in the world. Besides that, ... Read MoreView All Testimonials