- Trip Code: TTE-17,
- Duration: 17 days,
- Trip Destination: Larke La pass
- Program Type: Tea House,
- Max. Altitude: 5115m,
- Minimum Pax: 2,
- Activities: Trekking,
- Mode of Travel: Land,
- Start Trip: Gorkha,
- End Trip: Besi Sahar,
- Accommodation: Lodge,
- Meals: Choose From Menu,
- Best Season: Autumn/spring,
- Transportation: Bus,
- Per Day Walking: 5/7 Hours,
- Trip Grade:
Manaslu circuit Larke La pass Trek offers a perfect combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed Himalayan beauty, and a rich mountain biological diversity. The Manaslu circuit trek starts from town of Arughat Bazaar Gorkha district Nepal and ends in Besisahar, which is also the starting point for the Annapurna circuit trek.
Mount Manaslu circuit trek itinerary starts from Aarughat after driving 7/8 hours driving from Kathmandu. The trek ascends follow Budi Gandagi River to Larkye La Pass 5115m with gorgeous views of Himalchuli (7893m.), Manaslu 8163m, Ganesh Himal 7450, Ngadi Chuli (7879m.) or (peak 29) and many more snow caped himalaya, beautiful varied landscape and different flora and fauna. Manaslu’s incomparable beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese culture offer a true adventure for visitors in this Mount Manaslu trek. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture. Manaslu circuit trek offers the experience of being in typical villages and many ancient monasteries. It is a golden chance to learn about life in these villages. This Larke La pass Manaslu trek offers the superb views of the surrounding beautiful peaks. On the way of Larke La top you will return via beautiful rhododendron forest, you will see naturally decorated landscapes and you will encounter with several rare and non-rare animals and birds. Moreover, during this journey you will get chance to known the unique culture and festivals of local people. The Manaslu Trek can possible within 12/13 days also if you take Jeep from Kodo.
Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. offers adventurous and romantic Mount Manaslu circuit Larkela Pass Tea House as well Camping trek in Nepal. We designed Manaslu circuit trek itinerary by including general route and minimum required days. If you want long trek in other popular areas of Manaslu region we will redesign its itinerary as per you request. During Manaslu trek, Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd provides experienced Trekking guides, good accommodation and healthy foods, well-trained cooks and luxury camp during campaigning stay.
• Day 01: Arrive international airport in Kathmandu and transport to selected hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located in the Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
• Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
• Day 3 Kathmandu-Arugath (550 m) 7 hrs bus/jeep ; 1 ½ more by jeep to Soti Khola (597 m)
• Day 4 Soti Khola (597 m)- Machhakhola (825 m) 6 hrs
• Day 5 Machhakhola (825 m)- Jagat (1330 m) 7-8 hrs
• Day 6 Jagat (1330 m)- Deng (1860 m) 6-7 hrs
• Day 7 Deng (1860 m)- Namrung (2580 m) 6-7 hrs
• Day 8 Namrung (2580 m)-Samagaon (3480 m) 6 hrs
• Day 9 Rest day Samagaon (3480 m); acclimatization walk to Birendra Tal and eventually to Manaslu Base Camp (4400 m)
• Day 10 Samagaon (3480 m)-Samdo (3865 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
• Day 11 Samdo (3865 m)- Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
• Day 12 Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m)-Bimtang (3740 m) 8-12 hrs walk via Larkya La (5125 m) (time depending on shape and weather conditions)
• Day 13 Bimtang (3740 m)- Tiliche (2255 m) 6 hrs
• Day 14 Tiliche (2255 m)-Chyamche
• Day 15 Chyamche-Ngadi Bazar 6 hrs
• Day 16 Ngadi Bazar-Besisahar 4 hrs, bus to Kathmandu 6-7 hrs
• Day 17: Departure Day in your home country. We provide you transport to international trivuwan airports
3.Kathmandu City sightseeing with professional tour guide and privet car/Van
- Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, fanta, mineral water, hot shower, desert etc.
- Personal insurance.
- Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide & porter
Select A Trip
Patricia | October 2012 Everest Base Camp Private Trek
I have been trekking with Simbir in the Everest area (Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar) during October 2012. I can only recommend Simbir hardly enough. He is a super good guide. He has many years of experience doing trekkings around Nepal, and he is extremely prepared for doing your trip, the best trip in the world. Besides that, ... Read MoreView All Testimonials