- Trip Code: TTE-15,
- Duration: 10 days,
- Trip Destination: tarkegyang
- Program Type: Tea House,
- Max. Altitude: 3597m,
- Minimum Pax: Any,
- Activities: Trekking,
- Mode of Travel: Land,
- Start Trip: Sundarijal,
- End Trip: Melamchi Pul Bazaar,
- Accommodation: Lodge,
- Meals: Choose from menu,
- Best Season: Autumn/spring,
- Transportation: Bus,
- Per Day Walking: 5/7 hours,
- Trip Grade:
Helambu Trekking is the best and short trekking in northern part of Kathmandu valley, the Sherpa villages of Helambu lie down north of Kathmandu valley presents an easy getaway. This area because of its low elevation and the Sherpa villages make it an interesting 6 days loop. Starting with a short drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal the trail to Helambu climbs on to the Shivapuri ridge from where there are sweeping views of the central Himalayas. Mountain view from this trek can see Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Manaslu, and Annapurna range Even Mount Everest able to see from this trek but very difficult to recognize. Can easily see domestic animal and wild animal mostly Red panda, Following a ridge-line the trek heads north to Thare Pati before turning east to Melemchi Gaon and Tarke Gyang the principle villages of this area. During this journey you will get chance to known the unique culture and festivals of Sherpa people, visit Shermathang before descending to the Melamchi River to end our trek with a drive Melamchi Bazaar back to Kathmandu. Trekking to Everest offers adventurous and romantic Helambu trek in Nepal. We designed Helambu trek itinerary by including all the popular places of the areas with minimum required days. If you want more treks in surrounding areas of Langtang region we will redesign its itinerary as per you request. During Helambu trek, Trekking to Everest provides experienced Trekking guides, good accommodation and foods, well trained cooks and luxury camp during campaigning stay.
Day 01: Arrive international airport in Kathmandu and free transport to selected hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located at Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal at early in the morning by local bus (2 hours driving)/private car (one hour driving) and trek to Chisapani (2025 m 5 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang (2446 m 5/6 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Tharepati (3597 m 5 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Tarke Ghyang(2740 m 4 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Sarmathang (2621 m 5 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Melamche (828 m 4 hours walking) stay over night at Lodge.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu by local bus (4/5 hours driving) stay over night at hotel.
Day 10: Departure Day from Nepal to your home country. I will provide you free transport to international trivuwan airports,
- Pick up from Airport to Hotel By private car.
- 3 nights Hotel in kathmandu,
- Sightseeing with professional tour guide,
- Kathmandu to Sundari jal by car or bus, and Melamche to Kathmandu by Bus.
- Lodge accommodation on the way.
- Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Tea and coffee three times a day in cups.
- Shivapuri National park entrance permit and TIMS card.
- One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained guide me and required porters.
- Equipments sleeping bag and down jacket.
- Guides/porters- food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
- Taxi return from Bus Station to hotel
- Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, fanta, mineral water, hot shower, desert etc.
- Personal insurance.
- Rescue operation charge.
- Tips for guide & porter
Select A Trip
Patricia | October 2012 Everest Base Camp Private Trek
I have been trekking with Simbir in the Everest area (Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar) during October 2012. I can only recommend Simbir hardly enough. He is a super good guide. He has many years of experience doing trekkings around Nepal, and he is extremely prepared for doing your trip, the best trip in the world. Besides that, ... Read MoreView All Testimonials